When life becomes too much
I know everybody has those days when life is just too much.
Too much school work, fights with friends, overthinking and simply having a lot on your plate. Every week we are both doing a ton. Full time school, homework, work twice a week, yoga class, working out, going to political meetings, writing for the blog and trying to have a social life.
It's a lot. We know, but we love our life and having things to do. With that being said, I am not going to say that there isn't days where I really feel lost. I have no idea of what I want to do for school, or about the future. I am afraid of loosing friends and how my life is going to be in one, and even ten years time. I overthink, it's what I do.
If you are having one of those days, here are some tips that really helps me.
- Remember that life goes on
- Breath/ meditate
- Go for a walk by yourself of with a good friend and talk
- Watch an uplifting movie
- Remember that everyone feels lost at times.
- Try to stop overthinking, you will get where you want. It only takes time.
- Hug somebody you love
- Eat some fruit and carb up
-Use 15 minutes and plan your day or week
- Nora Marie