Writing challenge #3
Imagine yourself late at night in your room, the rain is pouring outside and you are tucked in bed with some coconut hot chocolate. Or imagine this: You wake up a little earlier and you go to your favorite coffee shop in the morning. Order your favorite fall drink and sit by the window. No matter where you are, open up your laptop or notebook and start to write.
1. What is your favorite thing about autumn? Why is this your favorite?
2. If you know what you did at this time last year, reflect on what you have achieved and how it all makes you feel. Where do you see yourself next year at this time?
3. Write down a little fall to-do list! Make sure you have things you can do by yourself, and also activities you need to do with your favorite people.
4. What does the perfect day look like to you? Write about it from start to finish.
5. If you have a favorite fall song, explain to your future self why this has such a significant meaning to you and why it reflects this season.
6. Write a poem about nature and how it is slowly dying out for th year.
7. Make a promise to yourself that you will have to keep for at least the next month. This could be to make your bed every morning or staying away from sugar and candy for the next few weeks.
8. If you had the opportunity to try anything in the world and money would not be an issue. How would you choose what to do and why does that activity or thing stand out?
9. Describe your favorite scent.
10. Write a thank you note to yourself and thank yourself because you finished the challenge! Did you learn anything? Did you discover a hidden talent?
If you want to share something you wrote be sure to send it to email@example.com!