Winter to do list
For most people, Christmas can be a very busy and stressful time. Therefore we wanted to create a list covering a few of our favorite activities to do when we have a little time off. It is important to have breaks and do things that makes you happy, especially when life hectic. We all celebrate this holiday season differently, and some people don't celebrate it at all. However, here are things to do, movies to watch and music to listen to this winter, to make the most of it!
Things to do
-Write a letter to your future self that you can read next Christmas.
-Go ice-skating, layer up and bring with you some tea.
-Clean out your closet and drop of donations to thrift stores.
-Go to a poetry reading.
- See if there are any Christmas concerts or theatre productions in your hometown.
-Make a Christmas playlist filled with songs that make you want to dance.
-Volunteer at soup kitchens, plenty of people could use you help :)
-Go to a local Christmas festival.
-Make your home smell like Christmas with cinnamon, nutmeg and pine needle essential oils.
-Write a list of what you have learned this year and your favorite memories.
- Host a movie night with family/friends.
- Gingerbread: Invite some friends over and spend the evening baking. This is what makes Christmas so magical.
-Vegan porridge: This is almost mandatory as the colder months has arrived. You can check out our fav recipe here!
-Whole roasted cauliflower: A wonderful substitute for your regular christmas dinner! So tasty and way more sustainable <33
- HOT CHOCOLATE with almond milk! Cosy up in a blanket with a cup of hot cocoa and a book.
-Vegan chocolate fudge bars: So delicious and a great thing to put on the table after a christmas dinner.
- Mandarins: They are finally in season and works perfectly as a snack!